PROCUTiN is a breakthrough skincare product from OZiDEX, designed to treat a wide range of skin and hair conditions associated with Demodex mites. Infused with natural, gentle, herbal ingredients, the product is a powerful solution for mite-related rosacea, acne, hair loss, thinning hair, dermatitis, itchy skin and blepharitis.
Apart from skincare, PROCUTiN can also be used to help kill mites, viruses, ticks, insects, and other potentially harmful agents on high-contact surfaces in salons and clinics, fabric, bedding, combs and other personal items.
How Does PROCUTiN Help in Treating Skin and Hair Conditions?
PROCUTiN has a special formula designed to eliminate a common yet stubborn skin pest called the 'Demodex mite,' that is a major contributing factor relating to a range of skin and hair problems. Additionally, PROCUTiN acts in multiple ways to achieve holistic skin and hair health.
PROCUTiN Acts on Surfaces
Demodex is a persistent mite that not only lives on the skin, but also can get transmitted from the skin to items such as combs, hats, scarves, bedding, clinic and salon equipment. Demodex mites can survive on these surfaces for several hours to a few days. When someone else comes in contact with these contaminated surfaces, the mites get transferred through physical contact to their skin. The mites can also get re-transmitted to the first host when they touch these surfaces.
Fortunately, PROCUTiN provides a comprehensive solution to this problem.
Spray a small amount of PROCUTiN on your clinic and salon equipment, as well as combs, sheets, bedding, and other personal items. This will prevent these parasites from returning to your skin or passing them on to other family members.
PROCUTiN is infused with natural and safe ingredients that are proven to promote skin health. Here are the beneficial ingredients in the product:
Water (Aqua), Coconut Oil, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Glycerin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
Uses of PROCUTiN
When used consistently as recommended, PROCUTiN provides powerful skin health benefits and can help treat various dermatological issues. The product is designed specifically to eliminate a type of skin mite called ‘Demodex.’ This mite lives in the hair follicles of human skin, and feeds on our sebum and dead skin cells.
PROCUTiN can also be sprayed on contact surfaces and equipment used in the salon or clinic and personal items to prevent the spread of Demodex to other family members or clients.
How to Use PROCUTiN on the Body
● Shake the bottle before use.
● Lightly dampen the skin with wet hands.
● Spray Procutin lightly across the skin.
● Use the product every night before bed.
● Do not rinse after use.
You can safely use Procutin on the scalp, face, and body.
For best results, use every night for 4-6 months.
Procutin is made with safe ingredients, so it is gentle, yet effective on the skin. It is perfectly suitable for long-term and daily use.
How to Use PROCUTiN on Sensitive Skin
Procutin is formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin when its concentration isgradually increased over a period of time. Do not mix Procutin with tap water.
● In the first week, mix the product with water in a ratio of 2 to 10.
● In the second week, mix the product in a ratio of 4 to 10 with water.
● In the third week, mix the product in a ratio of 7 to 10 with water.
● You can use the product in full concentration in the fourth week.
How to Use PROCUTiN on a Surface
● Spray on your comb, pillowcases, bedding, and other personal items.
● Spray on salon/clinic equipment, and surfaces that are in direct contact with the client’s skin and hair.
Hint: A small amount of PROCUTiN can do a great job. You do not need to overusethe product on the surfaces.
What to Expect in the First Few Months of Using PROCUTiN
In the first few months of using this product, distressing symptoms such as itching, redness and inflammation begin to improve as mite populations decrease.
In some people with severe infection, the signs may worsen for a while before they start to improve. This is called the “DIE-OFF REACTION.”
When there is the sudden death of a large number of Demodex, their bodies release substances that cause our bodies to react with an inflammatory response. This is completely normal and shows the extent of your Demodex overpopulation. However, you can lessen this reaction by following the sensitive skin formula mentioned above.
Procutin eliminates the painful symptoms of a Demodex infestation and gives you holistic relief from symptoms. Procutin targets mite populations at the source and gradually reduces them over time.
Other Uses of PROCUTiN
The benefits of PROCUTiN go beyond the elimination of Demodex. The product can effectively kill insects such as ticks, lice, mites, as well as microorganisms, viruses and bacteria.
OZiDEX is invested in your skin and overall health. While we have designed a powerful product in PROCUTiN, we are here to address your skin concerns in a preventative and holistic way.
We have developed guidelines not only on the ‘Dos’ and ‘Don’ts’ related to using PROCUTiN, but also on controlling other aspects of life that allow Demodex to grow.
General Tips for Using PROCUTiN
● Procutin can be used over the entire body.
●We discourage the use of other topical products to avoid providing mites with additional food sources. If the use of other topicals are necessary, try and use them in the morning.
●Use soaps and cleansers only when necessary, as excessive use dries the skin. Instead, try massaging the skin under warm water and finish under cool water.
●Replace lotions and moisturisers with coconut oil if your skin is dry. Greasycosmetics and creams can actually feed the Demodex mites, and slow down the treatment process.
Lifestyle Modifications to Optimise PROCUTiN’s Benefits
Challenge yourself by:
● Quit smoking and drinking.
● Ditch the sedentary lifestyle.
● Do not share your personal items with others and avoid using others’ items.
● Eat less fatty and fried foods.
● Do not use oily cosmetics and health products.
● Avoid stress.
Indulge yourself in:
● Exercise regularly and drink plenty of water.
● Laugh often and adopt a positive outlook.
● Eat more immune-boosting foods.
● Get enough sleep.
● Use skin cleansers only when necessary.
● Wash your skin in warm water and then rinse in cold water.
● Use only oil-free cosmetics and natural products.
Getting Rid of Demodex
in the Immediate Environment
Here are some smart ways to prevent Demodex from returning to the skin or spreading to others:
● Spray a small amount on items that come in direct contact with the skin on a nightly basis.
● Expose fabrics such as bedding and towels to the sun for several hours daily where possible.
● Do not reuse contaminated items for 2 to 3 days.
● Read the product label and description carefully before use.
● Keep PROCUTiN out of the reach of children.
● PROCUTiN is designed for external use only
How to Store PROCUTiN
The information in this article is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, this information does not establish alegally valid contractual relationship and all responsibility for the use of the product lies with the buyers.