Billing Terms and Conditions
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND SECURITY
Ozidex accepts payments through the website using these popular payment methods:
- Credit cards and Debit cards ( Mastercard, Visacard, etc.)
- Digital wallets like PayPal
- Buy Now, Pay Later platforms like PayPal (only available in certain countries).
Ozidex doesn’t accept payments through the website using these payment methods:
- Prepaid cards
- Electronic bank transfer
Depending on your location, you might also see other additional local payment methods. All our payments are securely processed and the site is compliant with all applicable practices for the same, including SSL certificates.
PAYMENT AND PRICE
When you place an order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the price and any applicable delivery fee.
All prices are inclusive of GST if applicable and any fees and charges (including delivery fees) imposed by these terms also include GST where applicable.
Payment methods are specified on the website or explained by the consultant at the time you place your Order. The name on any credit card used for payment must match the name on the Order. Other methods of payment, including cash, can be used for In-Store Orders, but not for Orders placed through the website or the customer service center.
Cheques cannot be used as a payment method for any purchase from the site, including for the payment of orders.
Any payment for an order must be cleared by Ozidex before goods are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your order will be rejected and you will be notified of this. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method to continue with your order.
In paying or attempting to pay for goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
TROUBLESHOOTING PAYMENT ISSUES
In case of any issues related to payments, you can contact us via email at info[at]ozidex[dot]com[dot]au.
Some commonly occurring issues are mentioned below:
- Payment deducted but order confirmation not received: In the unlikely event that this happens, and the network connection experiences a reset or the customer mistakenly hits ‘back’ or ‘refresh’ immediately after validating the payment. In this scenario, the payment might go through but the order details are not captured in our system. Resolving this is very simple. You can send an email mentioning the amount paid, the time of payment, and the link to the product that you intended to purchase. Our team will manually generate the order and share the confirmation with you.
- Charged more than once for the same order: Such issues usually get resolved automatically within 48-72 hours of the payment. In case that does not happen, you can send us an email outlining the details of multiple transactions and we will investigate from our end and help resolve the issue.
- Unable to make the payment due to some error: If the payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method to continue with your order. In the unlikely event you cannot resolve this please contact us and we will help you resolve it.