Rosacea is a common chronic skin disorder, with various types and causes, that usually affects the central part of the face. It often occurs between 30 and 60, most commonly in women. It is more common in people with fair skin and blue eyes. PROCUTiN is the most effective product to overcome rosacea, ORDER NOW.
Rosacea has periods of relapse and remission, and its severity varies from person to person. Symptoms usually affect the face but may influence other parts of the body as well. Rosacea hallmark is small purulent, red bumps on the skin that appear during flare-ups. If you don’t know how to control it, Procutin –the product of Ozidex- helps you to soothe your signs by eliminating Demodex mites.
Types of Rosacea and Their Symptoms
Rosacea is usually divided into four types:
- Erythematotelangiectatic (ETR): Prominent blood vessels, flushing, and redness of the face are characteristic of this type of rosacea. Dry, rough, and scaly skin are other symptoms.
- Acne rosacea: This type is a combination of classic rosacea and acne. In this complication, the skin is red, oily, blushed, and irritated. At the same time, purulent bumps are seen in the affected areas.
- Rhinophyma: It is a relatively rare condition that is more common in men. In this subgroup, and other signs of rosacea, the skin of the nose becomes red and thick, and its sebaceous glands become enlarged.
- Ocular rosacea: This type affects the eye. In this condition, the eyes become red, irritated, watery, and sensitive to light. Blood vessels appear on the eyelids, and vision is affected.
The Cause of Rosacea
Dermatologists have not yet been able to pinpoint the exact cause of this kind of facial redness. However, it seems to be caused by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
Researchers have linked the following to rosacea:
- Facial blood vessels disorders
- Light skin colour
- Increased Demodex mites
- Helicobacter pylori
- Family history (inheritance)
also, the following factors increase blood flow to the skin and cause or exacerbate rosacea:
- Spicy drinks and foods
- Caffeine and dairy products
- Alcohol consumption
- Hot weather
- Sunlight, humidity, or wind
- Extreme sports
- Hot bath and sauna
- Medications such as corticosteroids
- Acute medical conditions such as colds, influenza, or fevers
- Medicines to treat high blood pressure
- Some chronic diseases such as high blood pressure
- Stress, anxiety, and nervousness
The Role of Demodex in Rosacea
Demodex is a microscopic mite that lives in the skin pores. It used to be thought that the mite is harmless. Recent research, however, has shown that some health-related conditions can increase the number of Demodex mites and cause or exacerbate various dermatological problems.
A few mechanisms suggest the relationship between Demodex and rosacea; the most important of all are bacteria that live in the mite’s body. Demodex is like a bus carrying many harmful bacteria, which some of them have shown to be effective in causing rosacea.
What confirms this theory is that the number of Demodex (bacteria-carrying buses) in people with rosacea is about ten times that of healthy people.
How to Control Rosacea?
No definitive treatment has been identified for rosacea. However, some preventive measures can help you control the symptoms and soothe your skin:
- Avoid spicy, hot foods as well as alcohol and caffeine.
- Apply sunscreen.
- Avoid stressful conditions as much as possible.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Only use non-greasy detergents, cosmetics, and other health care products.
- Treat underlying problems, such as the high Demodex population.
Get Rid of Demodex with PROCUTiN.
PROCUTiN, this fantastic product of OZiDEX, helps you control rosacea by eliminating Demodex. PROCUTiN kills the mite in direct contact.
Demodex elimination lets you go a long way in controlling the symptoms and treating rosacea.
REAL PEOPLE. REAL RESULTS.
What Our Customers Are Saying