Both hair loss and hair thinning lead to reduced hair volume. In hair loss, the strands are more detached from the scalp than the usual, while in thinning hair, the number of strands may remain the same, but as they become thinner, the hair appears lower in volume.
Unlike hair loss, thinning is a gradual process that can occur over the years. In this article, we will look at the causes of hair thinning –including Demodex- and its treatments. Procutin, the robust natural herbal product of Ozidex, helps the treatment process if the causes include Demodex mites.
Causes of Hair Thinning
There are numerous reasons for thin hair, some of which are genetic, and others are related to lifestyle or health problems.
Lifestyle Caused Thin Hair
Medical Issues-Based Hair Thinning
Hair Thinning Treatment
Although doctors prescribe medications based on the problem’s pathophysiology, many treatments are commonly used to solve it. Here are some routine therapies for thinning hair:
• Scalp Massage: Scalp massage increases local blood flow and provides more nutrients to the hair follicles, leading to increased hair numbers and thickness.
• Minoxidil: Minoxidil is an over-the-counter medication initially used to lower blood pressure. But its side effect – unwanted hair growth – has led to its gradual use in treating some hair problems. This medicine nourishes the follicles and strengthens the hair by increasing scalp blood flow.
• Anti-thinning hair shampoos: These shampoos give volume to your hair and make it appear thicker. On the other hand, they help hair growing and thickening by providing the necessary vitamins and nutrients.
• Supplementation of iron, folic acid, biotin, omega 3, omega 6, and multivitamins: These micronutrients play a crucial role in creating new hair strands, as well as growing and strengthening them. However, be careful in taking supplements; consult your doctor in advance.
• Spironolactone: Doctors usually prescribe spironolactone for people whose hair is thin due to androgens.
• Corticosteroids: If hair thinning is due to inflammatory problems, it is helpful to prescribe corticosteroids.
• Treatment of underlying skin and hair problems: Treatment of underlying skin and hair issues such as Demodex mites’ infestation is essential for eliminating any skin and hair problems, including hair thinning.
Demodex Mite and Hair Thinning
Demodex mites are microscopic pests of the skin. They are born deep in the skin, grow, mate, and spawn there again. Almost all human adults at least have a few of these parasites living on their skin. However, if the number of mites exceeds five per square centimetre, they can aggravate or cause various skin and hair problems.
These parasites eat the sebum and nutrients needed for healthy skin and hair. Lack of nutrients causes weakening, thinning, and eventually loss of the hair.
On the other hand, Demodex secretes lipase, which breaks down oils to create inflammatory substances that damage the hair.
When the number of Demodex increases too much, up to 25 of them fit into one follicle. This accumulation physically damages the hair follicles and can lead to hair loss.
How to Treat Thinning Hair Caused by Demodex?
The answer is very straightforward: Eliminate Demodex Mites! When these skin pests are removed, more food is provided to the follicles; the hair becomes more robust and thicker. By killing Demodex, no more toxic substances are derived directly or indirectly from Demodex; thus, skin and hair health is maintained.
PROCUTiN is a unique herbal and natural compound manufactured by OZiDEX that can kill Demodex directly and indirectly. This product kills the mites upon contact.
You can buy PROCUTiN directly from our store.